Lonely Planet Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World® Resort
Lonely Planet, Kate Armstrong
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Meet Disney characters at the Magic Kingdom, visit Hogwarts Castle at the Islands of Adventure, and learn about space exploration at the Kennedy Space Center; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios, Downtown Orlando, Loch Haven, Winter Park and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Orlando & Walt Disney World Resort, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.