David S. Younger, MD
This preeminent book in the field of Neurology has been extensively updated and expanded by 70 leading authorities, providing a single, encyclopedic summary the scientific advances and new clinical practices that can be immediately considered for your patients.
It brings together nearly the entire spectrum of motor disorders and Neurology into one convenient resource to aid in a comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, distinction, and treatment of various disorders. Additionally, by using the perspectives of different subspecialties, the book also provides a comprehensive yet concise account of any disorder with motor manifestations.
This new edition now includes the following content and features:
- Edited by David S. Younger, MD, a highly respected practitioner and researcher, with scholarly chapters by leaders in the field and more international authors than other texts.
- Up-to-date articles on highly changing subjects related to Neurogenetics.
- Chapters on Neurorehabilitation – coverage not usually found in other neurological textbooks.
- Advances in Alzheimer Disease, Parkinson Disease, Amyotophic Lateral Sclerosis.
- Both adult and pediatric topics in one book.
- High quality figures of neuroimaging and neuropathology.