Advances In Multi-photon Processes And Spectroscopy, Vol 21
S H Lin, A A Villaeys, Y Fujimura
This volume presents recent progress and perspectives in multi-photon processes and spectroscopy of atoms, ions, molecules and solids. The subjects in the series cover the experimental and theoretical investigations in the interdisciplinary research fields of natural science including chemistry, physics, bioscience and material science.
This volume is the latest volume in a series that is a pioneer in compiling review articles of nonlinear interactions of photons and matter. It has made an essential contribution to the development and promotion of the related research fields. In view of the rapid growth in multi-photon processes and multi-photon spectroscopy, care has been taken to ensure that the review articles contained in the series are readable not only by active researchers but also those who are not yet experts but intend to enter the field.Contents:
- Vibrational and Electronic Wavepackets Driven by Strong Field Multiphoton Ionization (P Marquetand, T Weinacht, T Rozgonyi, J González-Vázquez, D Geiβler and L González)
- Orientation-Selective Molecular Tunneling Ionization by Phase-Controlled Laser Fields (H Ohmura)
- Reaction and Ionization of Polyatomic Molecules Induced by Intense Laser Pulses (D Ding, C Wang, D Zhang, Q Wang, D Wu and S Luo)
- Ultrafast Internal Conversion of Pyrazine via Conical Intersection (T Suzuki and Y I Suzuki)
- Quantum Dynamics in Dissipative Molecular Systems (Hou-Dao Zhang, J Xu, Rui-Xue Xu and Y J Yan)
- First-Principles Calculations for Laser Induced Electron Dynamics in Solids (K Yabana, Y Shinohara, T Otobe, Jun-Ichi Iwata and George F Bertsch)
Readership: Chemists, physicists, biologists, material scientists and postgraduates studying multiphoton processes and multiphoton spectroscopy of atoms, molecules and ions.