High Gradient Accelerating Structure - Proceedings Of The Symposium On The Occasion Of 70th Birthday Of Junwen Wang
This proceedings volume, for the symposium in honor of Junwen Wang's 70th anniversary, is dedicated to his many important achievements in the field of accelerator physics.
It includes the discussions of recent advances and challenging problems in the field of high gradient accelerating structure development.Contents:
- Juwen Wang and High-Gradient LINACS — A Celebration at Tsinghua University (Gregory Loew)
- Research of RF High Gradient Physics and Its Application in Accelerator Structure Development (Juwen Wang)
- Advances in the Understanding of the Physical Processes of Vacuum Breakdown (Walter Wuensch)
- X-Band Structure Development at KEK (Toshiyasu Higo)
- A Compact Wakefield Measurement Facility (J G Power, et al)
- Simulation Code development and Its Applications (Zenghai Li)
- Transverse Wakefields and Means to Suppress Wakefields in High Gradient Linear Colliders (Roger M Jones)
- Higher Order Mode Damping Simulation and Multipacting Analysis (Liling Xiao)
- R&D of C-Band Accelerating Structure at SINAP (Qiang Gu, et al)
- Juwen and High Gradient Structure Development — From SLAC's SLC to NLC/GLC (R H Miller)
Readership: Academic and professional readership.