Materials Science And Energy Engineering (Cmsee 2014) - Proceedings Of The 2014 International Conference
Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference
Shyan-Lung Chung, Xiaolong Li
This proceedings collected together ninety-seven selected articles on recent research works and innovations in material science and energy engineering, presented at the 2014 International Conference on Materials Science and Energy Engineering (CMSEE 2014), held in Sanya, Hainan, China during December 12 – 14, 2014.
CMSEE2014 covers a wide range of fundamental studies, technical innovations and industrial applications in material science and energy engineering, and were attended by 130 participants from different countries and regions in the world including China, Canada, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Egypt and Russia, to exchange notes on latest research, and synergic in future scientific collaborations.
All papers submitted were subjected to a rigorous peer-review process by at least two independent reviewers to ensure that articles selected are of highest standard and are relevance to the aims and scope of CMSEE 2014.Contents:
- Material Science and Material Processing Technology
- Energy Material and Energy Processing Technology
- Environmental Material and Environmental Processing Technology
Readership: Researchers and professional in materials science and energy engineering.
- The conference were attended by researchers from different countries and regions in the world including China, Canada, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Egypt and Russia
- Printed copies are available to authors and CMSEE 2014 conference participants alike with special discount with discount code sent out by conference organisers
- Additional copies will be printed for marketing to include in their library package