Physics, Chemistry And Applications Of Nanostructures - Proceedings Of The International Conference Nanomeeting - 2015
Proceedings of International Conference Nanomeeting – 2015
V E Borisenko, S V Gaponenko, V S Gurin, C H Kam
This book presents invited reviews and original short notes of recent results obtained in studies concerning the fabrication and application of nanostructures, which hold great promise for the new generation of electronic, optoelectronic and energy conversion devices. They present achievements discussed at Special Sessions "Frontiers of Two-Dimensional Crystals", "Nanoelectromagnetics" and Belarus–Korea Workshop "Frontiers of Advanced Nanodevices" organized within Nanomeeting 2015.
Governing exciting and relatively new topics such as fast-progressing nanoelectronics and optoelectronics, molecular electronics and spintronics, nanophotonics, nanosensorics and nanoenergetics as well as nanotechnology and quantum processing of information, this book gives readers a more complete understanding of the practical uses of nanotechnology and nanostructures.Contents:
- Physics of Nanostructures
- Frontiers of Two-Dimensional Crystals
- Chemistry of Nanostructures
- Nanomaterials and Nanostructures for Biology and Medicine
- Nanostructure Based Devices
- Belarus-Korea Workshop
Readership: Graduate students and researchers of nanoscience and nanotechnology specifically the applications of nanostructures.
- It is the latest collection of recent results
- The areas covered have not been presented in any other competitive title
- Most of the contributors (authors) are well-known specialists in the field
- All papers contain new experimental and/or theoretical results