AutoCAD Pocket Reference
Cheryl R. Shrock
- Offers a unique programmed approach that takes users through the mathematics in a step-by-step fashion with a wealth of worked examples and exercises.
- Contains Quizzes, Learning Outcomes and Can You? Checklists that guide readers through each topic and focus understanding.
- Ideal as reference or a self-learning manual.
Extra Bonus! Visit Personal Tutor Online at www.palgrave.com/stroud, the companion website maintained by this book's British publisher, where you'll find hundreds of interactive practice questions and engineering applications questions putting the mathematics in context.
- Provides a quick reference to most basic AutoCAD commands.
- Features easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions.
- Includes AutoCAD releases 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007.