Diving in Indonesia
The Ultimate Guide to the World's Best Dive Spots: Bali, Komodo, Sulawesi, Papua, and more
Sarah Ann Wormald
Diving in Indonesia is a fully comprehensive diving guidebook for exploring the most notable areas of Indonesia.
A chapter is devoted to each of the following important regions in Indonesia for divers:
- North Sulawesi
- Central, South and Southeast Sulawesi
- Nusa Teggara (Lombok, Komodo, Timor, Alor)
- Raja Ampat & West Papua
- Maluku (Ambon, Banda & Halmahera)
- Difficulty level
- General area information
- General diving information
- Detailed dive site descriptions
There are also sections regarding general travel practicalities in Indonesia, general diving practicalities in Indonesia, a basic Indonesian dictionary and phrases specifically relating to diving.