Moon Grand Canyon
Discover the serene vistas, diverse wildlife, and unforgettable thrills of this stunning national treasure with Moon Grand Canyon. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible Itineraries: Adventure-packed ideas ranging from one day in the park to a week-long trip, designed for outdoor adventurers, families, history buffs, couples, and more
- The Best Hikes in and Around the Grand Canyon: Detailed descriptions, individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options
- Experience the Outdoors: Go backcountry camping in the inner canyon or rafting down the Colorado River. Head to the Havasupai reservation's Havasu Canyon for a waterfall-filled hike, or ride horseback through the South Rim. Mountain bike along the Rainbow Rim or stroll along a 70-foot skywalk stretching into the canyon. Shop and dine in the bustling Grand Canyon Village or discover the canyon's fascinating formation story at the Yavapai Geology Museum
- How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
- Where to Stay: Campgrounds, cabins, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
- Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Expertise and Know-How: Explore with Grand Canyon expert Kathleen Bryant
Find your adventure in Grand Canyon National Park with Moon.
Visiting more of Americas national parks? Try Moon Zion & Bryce. Traveling beyond the park? Try Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon.