The Art of the Motorcycle
Zef Enault, Michael Levivier
This is the definitive story of Triumph, told through 130 years of its magnificent motorcycles.
Created with support from Triumph and with a foreword from CEO Nick Bloor, The Art of the Motorcycle is a celebration of Triumph's most beautiful bikes, and an essential companion for any fan.
With unprecedented access behind the scenes, the book tells the story of Triumph's motorcycles through the years, from the earliest models and much-loved classics to the most recent bikes. Features include:
- Entries on each of the greatest Triumph models
- Stunning photography throughout - including never-before-seen images
- Detailed technical information
- Early design sketches
- First-hand reports from the people who were there
- Other treasures from the Triumph archives
With insightful, thoroughly-researched text, Triumph - The Art of the Motorcycle is the ultimate history of an enduring icon, told through its greatest machines.