Learning Mastercam X8 Lathe 2D Step by Step
James Valentino, Joseph Goldenberg
This unique text presents a thorough introduction to Mastercam X8 Lathe for anyone with little or no prior experience with the software. It can be used in virtually any educational setting -- from four-year engineering schools to community colleges and voc/tech schools to industrial training centers -- and will also serve as a reliable reference for on-the-job use or as a self-study manual. The award-winning author has carefully arranged the contents in a clear and logical sequence and has used many hundreds of visuals instead of wordy explanations. He has also provided exercises from the text for student practice.Features
- Emphasizes student-friendly visual displays in place of long explanations and definitions.
- Uses numerous examples that provide step-by-step instructions with visual displays.
- Eliminates flipping between pages by featuring all explanations on the same page as the example.
- Covers all aspects of using Mastercam X8 to machine various types of parts and contains a process plan describing the machining operations to be carried out to machine each part.
- Contains student exercises at the end of each chapter
- The enclosed CD contains the complete Mastercam X8 Demo, as well as student practice exercises from the book.