WJEC GCSE History The Elizabethan Age 1558-1603 and Depression, War and Recovery 1930-1951
R. Paul Evans, Steven May
Confidently tackle curriculum change with the market-leading series for WJEC GCSE History; relaunched to cover the new content and assessment requirements, this book helps every student develop the in-depth knowledge and historical skills they need to achieve their best.
- Guides you through the key questions and content in the 2017 specification, with thorough and reliable course coverage from a team of expert examiners, teachers and authors
- Builds understanding of Welsh, British and wider-world history through a clear, detailed narrative that is accessible to all learners
- Enables students to practise and improve their enquiry, analytical and evaluative skills as they progress through carefully-designed activities in each chapter
- Enhances subject knowledge and interest by including a range of stimulating source materials for discussion and reflection
- Prepares students for assessment with practice questions, sample responses and step-by-step guidance on approaching questions