Origami Fish and Other Sea Creatures Ebook
20 Original Models by World-Famous Origami Artists (with Step-by-Step Online Video Tutorials, 64 page instruction book & 60 folding sheets)
Nick Robinson, Dario Canova
Everything you need to fold a school of 60 origami fish!
Origami Fish and Other Sea Creatures Kit presents this collection of 20 delightfully fishy designs by some of the world's most famous origami artists including Robert Lang, John Montroll, Marc Kirschenbaum, Steven Palmer, Rob Snyder, Viviane Berty and many others. The book's diagrams and instructions accompanied with the step-by-step videos are detailed enough for even origami beginners to have the guidance needed to create a virtual aquarium full of beautiful paper fish.
This origami kit includes everything you need to get started:
- A full-color 64-page origami book with step-by-step instructions
- 20 enjoyable aquatic origami projects
- 60 two-sided sheets of colorful patterned origami papers available for free download
- Step-by-Step online video folding instructions for each model
- The versatile "Multiform Fish," which allows you to create a variety of fish based on one model by adjusting variables as you fold
- The 3-D "Bubblefish" and "Puffer Fish," which assume their rounded forms when you inflate their bodies in the final step
- The playful "Clownfish," with its distinctive stripes
- The action-model "Swimming Fish," which can swish from side to side when you shift its tail between your fingers
- The unusual "Manta Ray," with its realistically graceful form
- And many other beautiful fish!