Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes
Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards
Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan's Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes is ideal for refreshing your knowledge in between cases.
The Best Review
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 up-to-date vignettes for self-testing
- 15 brief essays examining selected diagnostic and therapeutic tools from a surgical perspective
- NEW essay topics: intravenous fluid therapy, surgical infections, and fluid needs in children
- NEW illustrated chapter on bariatric surgery
- NEW introduction with guidance for addressing regional variations in medical practice on National Board questions
- Revised and fully up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
- For over a decade, Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK