My Revision Notes: AQA A Level Design and Technology: Product Design
Julia Morrison, Dave Sumpner
Exam board: AQA
Subject: Design and Technology
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
Target success in AQA A Level Design and Technology (Product Design) with this proven formula for effective, structured revision. Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes, every student can:
- plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage
- test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and answers
- improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- get exam ready with extra quick quizzes and answers to the practice questions available online.