Access to History: South Africa, 194894: from apartheid state to rainbow nation for Edexcel
Exam Board: Edexcel
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2016 (AS), Summer 2017 (A-level)
Give your students the best chance of success with this tried and tested series, combining in-depth analysis, engaging narrative and accessibility. Access to History is the most popular, trusted and wide-ranging series for A-level History students.
- Supports the content and assessment requirements of the 2015 A-level History specifications
- Contains authoritative and engaging content
- Includes thought-provoking key debates that examine the opposing views and approaches of historians
- Provides exam-style questions and guidance for each relevant specification to help students understand how to apply what they have learnt
This title is suitable for a variety of courses including:
- Edexcel: Option 2F.2: South Africa, 1948-94: From apartheid state to 'rainbow nation'