Glow 15 Unofficial Recipe Book: 30 More Tantalizing, Healthy, Energizing Recipes
Karah Westlake, Al Morris
This Glow 15 Unofficial Recipe Book presents you with recipes that are not only good for your body but are delicious and easy to prepare as well. By following the recipes in this cookbook you can be sure that you are eating foods that will help you become healthy, lose weight, revitalize your skin and gain more energy.
Here's a free sample of what you'll hear in this book:
Beef with Mixed Herb Butter
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
4 (6-ounce) beef steaks
1 lemon, halved
2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
2½ tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons fresh thyme
2 garlic cloves, minced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the broiler to high and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the beef steaks on the parchment and top with butter.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice over the beef steaks and season with thyme, dill, garlic, salt and black pepper.
4. Broil for 20 minutes and dish out in the serving plates.
5. Top the steaks with unsalted butter and dish out in a bowl.
6. Serve immediately to your guests.
Total Fat 17.9 g
Saturated Fat 8.6 g
Cholesterol 171 mg
Sodium 165 mg
Total Carbs 2.5 g
Fiber 0.7 g
Sugar 0.4 g
Protein 52.1 g
Potassium 734 mg
Download And Start Listening Now - Even if it's 3 AM!
Hurry, Limited Quantities Available!
*Bonus Section Included*
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
Please note: This is an unofficial cookbook with additional recipes and is not affiliated or endorsed by Naomi Whittel’s Glow 15. It is meant to supplement and enhance the enjoyment of Glow 15.