Korean Picture Dictionary
Learn 1,500 Korean Words and Phrases (Ideal for TOPIK Exam Prep; Includes Online Audio)
A fun and helpful resource for anyone interested in learning some Korean—whether you're 5 or 100!
This picture dictionary covers the 1,500 most useful Korean words and phrases. Each word and sentence is given in Korean Hangul characters—with a Romanized version to help you pronounce it correctly—along with the English meaning.
The words are grouped into 40 different themes or topics, including basics like meeting someone new and using public transportation to culture-specific topics like celebrating Korean holidays and eating Korean food.
This colorful picture dictionary includes:
- Hundreds of color photographs
- 1,500 Korean words and phrases
- 40 different topics—from social media and WiFi to paying and counting
- Example sentences showing how the words are used
- Companion online audio recordings by native Korean speakers of all the vocabulary and sentences
- An introduction to Korean pronunciation and grammar
- An index to allow you to quickly look up words
Korean Picture Dictionary makes language learning more fun than traditional phrasebooks. This resource is perfect for beginners of all ages—curious kids, visual learners and future travelers to Korea.