Numerical and Symbolic Computations of Generalized Inverses
Yimin Wei, Predrag Stanimirović;Marko Petković
We introduce new methods connecting numerics and symbolic computations, i.e., both the direct and iterative methods as well as the symbolic method for computing the generalized inverses. These will be useful for Engineers and Statisticians, in addition to applied mathematicians.
Also, main applications of generalized inverses will be presented. Symbolic method covered in our book but not discussed in other book, which is important for numerical-symbolic computations.
- Basic Notions from Matrix Theory, Optimization and the Theory of Generalized Inverses
- Direct Methods for Computing Generalized Inverses
- Iterative Methods for Computing Generalized Inverses
- Symbolic Computation of Generalized Inverses
- Applications of Generalized Inverses
- Concluding Remarks
Readership: Graduate students and researchers.
- Direct and iterative methods
- Symbolic methods for computing the generalized inverses
- Applications of generalized inverses