OCR A Level Media Studies Student Guide 2: Evolving Media
Exam board: OCR
Level: A Level
Subject: Media Studies
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2018 (AS); Summer 2019 (A Level)
Build, reinforce and assess the knowledge and skills required for OCR A Level Media Studies; this accessible guide provides full coverage of the content in Component 2, alongside practice questions and assessment guidance.
Endorsed by OCR, this book:
- Concisely covers all aspects of 'Media Industries and Audiences' and 'Long Form Television Drama'
- Increases knowledge of the theoretical framework and contexts surrounding the set media products, with clear explanations and relevant examples
- Develops the skills of critical analysis, reflection and evaluation that students need in order to use, apply and debate academic ideas and arguments
- Ensures understanding of specialist terminology by defining the key terms within the specification
- Helps students achieve their best under the new assessment requirements with practice questions, study advice and assessment support