Agile and Lean and What Do They Mean? All you need to know about Agile, Scrum, Lean and Kanban
Dmitri Iarandine, Dmitri Iarandine
Want to learn about Agile, Lean, Scrum and Kanban in one go, following easy to understand, friendly narrative by a professional Lean-Agile Transformation Coach? Then this book is for you!
In this book I'm covering the following key topics that should give you solid foundation for building your knowledge of Agile, Lean and related areas:
1. What is AGILE, at a glance?
2. What is LEAN and Lean Thinking?
3. Introduction to SCRUM Framework
4. Introduction to Lean Kanban
5. Lean Kanban Culture, Principles, Practices
6. What is PRODUCT OWNERSHIP?
7. How to write good User Stories?
8. Methods of Backlog Prioritization
9. Methods of Work Estimation
10. Doing Agile vs. BEING Agile