What He Can Expect When She's Not Expecting
How to Support Your Wife, Save Your Marriage, and Conquer Infertility!
Marc Sedaka, Gregory Rosen
Marc Sedaka stood by while he and his wife endured endless rounds of drug therapies, sixteen artificial inseminations, ten in-vitro fertilizations, three miscarriages, and, finally, a gestational surrogate (womb for rent”) who carried their twin girls to term. He was as supportive and loving as he could be, but he really wished he’d had a book like What He Can Expect When She’s Not Expecting during the process. Most books about dealing with infertility are geared toward women, leaving the man to his own devices when it comes to comfort and encouragement (never a good idea).
With the help of his own infertility doctor, Sedaka provides straightforward guy-friendly advice on situations such as:
- What questions you should ask at the consultations.
- How to help rather than annoy.
- What kinds of tests you and your wife should expect.
- How to console a wife who appears inconsolable.
- How to enjoy procreation sex.