USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019
Patient Cases + Proven Strategies
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to online practice tests, Qbank, and other resources included with the product.
With dozens of exam-like cases, Kaplan's USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019 gives you the guidance you need to excel on this "hands on" section of the boards.
In USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019, you'll get step-by-step advice on how to master essential patient care skills so you can complete all 12 of your cases efficiently. Time management is key on the CS exam, and our test-like cases help you get comfortable gathering patient information, performing physical examinations, and communicating findings so that you can ace the test.
- 30+ exam-like cases on frequently tested patient scenarios
- Strategies for articulating the differential diagnosis and ordering appropriate diagnostic studies
- Techniques for mastering the standardized patient encounter
- Time-management strategies to help you get more points in less time
- Step-by-step guidance for taking patient history and performing relevant physical exam maneuvers
- Advice for organizing the Patient Note from Kaplan's medical experts
- Kaplan's Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice cases and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams