Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 4th Edition
Extra Practice for an Excellent Score
The Princeton Review
ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the Math and Science sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the ACT quantitative sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and logically eliminating wrong answers
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert reviews of the key algebra, geometry, and science concepts you’ll see on the ACT
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to analyze Science passages and effectively answer the accompanying questions
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems