My Revision Notes: WJEC AS/A-level Geography
Exam board: WJEC and WJEC Eduqas
First teaching: September 2016
First exams: AS: Summer 2017, A-level: Summer 2018
Target success in WJEC and WJEC Eduqas AS/A-level Geography with this proven formula for effective, structured revision.
Key content coverage is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidate subject knowledge by working through clear and focused content coverage
- Test understanding and identify areas for improvement with regular 'Now Test Yourself' tasks and answers
- Enhance exam responses using relevant examples and case studies for each topic
- Improve exam technique through practice questions, expert tips and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
This revision guide covers the following topics:
- Changing landscapes (Coastal landscapes; Glaciated landscapes)
- Changing places
- Global systems (Water and carbon cycles)
- Global governance (Processes and patterns of global migration; Global governance of the Earth's oceans)
- Contemporary themes in geography (Tectonic hazards)
It also includes exam questions for 21st century challenges.
This revision guide is suitable for the following specifications:
- 2016 WJEC AS/A-level Geography specification regulated by Qualifications Wales
- 2016 WJEC Eduqas AS/A-level Geography specification regulated by Ofqual