AQA Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
Working independently does not mean going it alone: be guided through the Extended Project from start to finish and every stage in between.
Written by Christine Andrews, who has extensive experience of EPQs, this step-by-step course companion will help you to:
- Tackle every stage, including choosing a topic and planning your time, developing your project and keeping a log, and delivering the presentation and evaluating your finished product.
- Make the most of opportunities to practise the skills required, with activities you can adapt as necessary.
- Get inspired with a wealth of examples from different types of projects.
- Develop effective strategies to avoid common pitfalls.
- Create a project you can be proud of - one you can use in your personal statement, to make your university application stand out.
Also available are PowerPoint presentations and a scheme of work put together by the author to facilitate the 30 hours of taught content. The presentation and scheme of work are not part of the AQA approval process.