A Tiny Home to Call Your Own
Living Well in Just-Right Houses
Unfetter and unclutter your life by learning how and why to transition to a tiny home
Do you feel as though you're living in an expensive and ill-fitting home filled with too much stuff? Do you have too much space filled with too many things, constantly dealing with house maintenance and financial upkeep? Living in a tiny home could be the solution. But how do you know?
Tiny house guru Pat Foreman examines the hows and whys of tiny-home living, to help you assess whether it's the right solution for you. A Tiny Home to Call Your Own examines:
- The many uses of tiny homes for all age groups and different socio-economic levels
- How smaller homes can buy you time, financial freedom, and an unfettered lifestyle
- Stuff-ology: understanding what things do and do not serve you
- Ecology and the Tiny House movement
- Pre-existing tiny house communities.
From newlyweds to empty-nesters, downsizers to retirees, and everyone in between, A Tiny Home to Call Your Own will help you to find and create the living space and housing you love and that will serve you and your future.