SAT Prep 2020
2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's SAT Prep 2020 gives you the key strategies and practice you need to face test day with confidence. This updated edition includes hundreds of new practice questions, new quizzes, and a new layout based on student feedback.
- More than 700 practice questions with detailed explanations, including hundreds of brand new practice questions.
- Two full-length Kaplan practice tests: one in the book and one online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official College Board SAT Practice Test.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.
Want expert video lessons, more practice tests, and extra online practice? Try SAT Prep Plus 2020.