AQA A Level Biology (Year 1 and Year 2)
Pauline Lowrie, Mark Smith
Develop experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with topical biology examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end-of-topic questions in this updated, all-in-one textbook for Years 1 and 2.
Written for the AQA A-level Biology specification, this revised textbook will:
- Provide support for all 12 required practicals with plenty of activities and data analysis guidance.
- Develop understanding with engaging and contemporary examples to help you apply your knowledge, analyse data and evaluate findings.
- Give detailed guidance on the mathematical skills needed with support throughout, examples of method and a dedicated 'Developing mathematical skills' chapter.
- Offer regular opportunities to test understanding with 'Test yourself' questions, differentiated end-of-topic questions and 'Stretch and challenge' questions.
- Support exam preparation with synoptic questions, revision tips and skills.
- Develop understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers, 'Practice' question
answers and extended glossaries*.