Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies Study and Revision Guide 3rd edition
Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson
Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
- Avoid common misconceptions with frequent mistakes highlighted throughout
- Build students' skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
- Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
- Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam with examiner's tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
- Contextualise knowledge with authentic case studies
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
Also available in the series
Student Textbook Fifth edition (ISBN 9781510421233)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420106)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420113)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421257)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424128)