Cracking the AP European History Exam, 2020 Edition
Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5
The Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP European History Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our Student Tools online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question (DBQ) and long essay prompts
• Access to online study plans, a historical themes matching exercise, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
• Helpful timelines of major events in European history