A modern refresh of an age-old craft!
Author Libby Moore teaches basic embroidery stitches and how to choose materials, and shares original patterns with easy-to-remove perforated pages.
Thread Folk Includes:
• 15 embroidery projects
• Step-by step instructions & modern patterns
• 14 different stitches, from straight stitch to lazy daisy
• Techniques to stitch on clothes, shoes, tote bags, and pillows
Thread Folk also features Artist Collaborations, a series of projects based on the curated artwork of several distinctive, talented artists, including clothing designer Audrey Smit, and illustrators Alli Koch and Lauren Merrick.
• Thread (Embroidery Floss or Metallic Thread)
• Fabric (Quilting Cotton or Calico)
• Embroidery Hoop
• Embroidery Needle
• Embroidery Scissors
• Needle Minder