Cracking the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams, 2020 Edition
Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5
The Princeton Review
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
• Detailed content review for both Micro and Macro test topics, such as supply, elasticity, aggregated demand, and inflation
• Useful charts and figures to illustrate trends, theories, and markets
• Engaging pacing drills to help you manage your time on the multiple choice section of each exam
• Access to online study plans, a handy list of key terms, and up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 Micro & 1 Macro) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions