Our Journey through Medicine, Mission, Life, and Faith
The Fields is a Christian inspirational book written by a cancer doctor that discusses the challenges of life, especially from the medical perspective, the beauty of God's creation and human relationships, the need to care for the least among us through mission works and appreciation for the simple gifts of life. 100% OF THE PROCEEDS OF THIS BOOK WILL BE DONATED TO:
1. The Russell Hill Cancer Foundation (to aid poor and/or uninsured cancer patients in and around North Alabama).
2. Project Abundant Life (a transitional housing ministry for single moms in Madison County, Alabama).
3. Bessong Ministries (to aid poor and/or divorced, downtrodden people in North Alabama, and hospital and cancer center chaplaincy).
4. Until They Know Ministry (a ministry for poor Haitians and Dominicans in and around Puerto Plata, the Dominican Republic).
5. Desert Rose Ministries (ministries to rescue girls from forced marriages, FGM, and to reach the unreached people in Kenya, Africa).
6. Kenya Relief (a ministry to rescue, house and educate orphans, and to provide medical care for the poor people in Migori, Kenya, Africa).