Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods
Mike Saks, Judith Allsop
To download an e-inspection copy click here or for more information contact your local sales representative.
Saks and Allsop's Researching Health offers a comprehensive introduction to research methods for health care students and practitioners. The new third edition includes important theoretical updates, and further international content, with contributors covering a number of specialisms and providing perspectives on core topics from the UK, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Portugal, Canada, and Spain.
There are 6 NEW chapters on:
- Principles of Health Research
- Methods of Sampling in Qualitative Health Research
- Qualitative Data Analysis and Health Research
- Researching Health Care Management Using Secondary Data
- Online Research in Health
- Disseminating and Evaluating Health Research
The book is supported by case studies, end-of-chapter exercises, annotated further reading, and access to online resources for both students and lecturers, consisting of SAGE journal articles, web links, PowerPoint slides, and teaching notes for each chapter.