Fodor's In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla
Fodor's Travel Guides
Whether you want to sunbathe on Shoal Bay in Anguilla, shop in St. Barth, or visit the Loterie Farm in St. Martin, the local Fodor’s travel experts in St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla are here to help! Fodor’s In Focus St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth & Anguilla guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout and beautiful color photos. The content has been fully updated after the 2017 hurricane season to include the latest renovations and openings.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on the best beaches, luxury hotels, and outdoor activities
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS covering the most recommended sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- COVERS: Shoal Bay in Anguilla; Philipsburg and Maho in St. Maarten; Baie Orientale, Grand Case, Marigot, and Pic du Paradis in St. Martin; Grande Saline, and Gustavia in St. Barth; and more
- DETAILED MAPS to navigate confidently
- TRIP PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL SIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, geography and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting other destinations in the Caribbean? Check out Fodor’s Essential Caribbean, Fodor’s InFocus Turks & Caicos Islands, Fodor’s InFocus Aruba, and Fodor’s U.S. & British Virgin Islands.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.