How Strategic Ignorance Rules the World
- Highly original and counter-intuitive argument: ignorance, rather than knowledge, is power
- Provides a corrective interpretation to various crises and scandals from the legal, political, financial and media worlds, including the News International hacking scandal, the financial crisis, Brexit, the 2016 US Presidential elections and many more.
- An intriguing and informative ‘smart thinking’ title for readers of Matthew D’Acona’s Post-Truth and Timothy Snyder’s On Tyranny
- ‘Agnotology,’ or the deliberate propagation of ignorance, is a growing popular-psychology buzzword: this book offers a totally new angle and line of study within the field
- Pitching for broadcast slots including BBC R3 Free Thinking, BBC R4 Thinking Allowed and BBC R4 Analysis
- Perfect for thought-provoking podcasts such as Little Atoms, Infinite Monkey Cage, Seriously
- Author will be positioned as spokesperson for news stories involving ‘deliberate ignorance’, from Grenfell to tax evasion