Fodor's London 2020
Fodor's Travel Guides
Whether you want to pose in front of Big Ben, explore the Tower of London, or see the Queen’s home at Buckingham Palace, the local Fodor’s travel experts in London are here to help! Fodor’s London guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on London’s Best Museums, London’s Best Royal Sites, and London’s Best Outdoor Activities
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, side-trips, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the British Museum and the Tower of London
- COVERS: Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the British Museum, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, and more.
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the politics, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
Planning on visiting the rest of Great Britain? Check out Fodor’s Essential England, Fodor’s Essential Scotland, and Fodor’s Essential Great Britain.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or the pull out map included in the physical edition.