Fodor's In Focus Turks & Caicos Islands
Fodor's Travel Guides
ABOUT FODOR'S INFOCUS GUIDES:
- • Fodor's InFocus Guides are packed with the same coverage of a full-size guidebook in a smaller, more convenient format that is easier to carry.
- • It seems no one but Fodor’s is publishing dedicated Turks & Caicos guides these days.
- • New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
• New back cover is fully-redesigned
• Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
• Other useful features include Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, Things to Know Before you Go, The Turks & Caicos with Kids, and more
• “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
• Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
- • Before the hurricane season of 2017, Caribbean tourism was at an all-time high with 30.6 million visitors (up 700,000 from 2016) with a strong demand from U.S. travelers, according to the Caribbean Tourism Organization. Turks & Caicos was the fastest growing, drawing over 1.3 million in 2016.
• Only a three-hour flight from East Coast hubs like New York, and with many direct flights, Turks & Caicos Islands are some of the closest and most convenient to U.S. travelers and great for weekend getaways.
- • Fully updated after the 2017 hurricane season to include the latest renovations and openings.
- • Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
• Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- • Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.