Insight Guides Pocket Morocco (Travel Guide eBook)
Insight Guides Pocket Morocco
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Morocco. From top tourist attractions like Fez, Marrakech and the High Atlas, to cultural gems including the beautiful blue-washed town of Chefchaouen, the Imperial capital of Meknes and Roman ruins of Volubilis, and the elemental dunes of the Sahara, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major attraction highlighted, the maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Covers: Tangier; Chefchaouen; Rabat and Salé; Casablanca; Meknes; Volubilis and the Middle Atlas; Fez; Marrakech; The High Atlas; Ouarzazate and the desert; The Atlantic coast
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Morocco? Check out Insight Guides Morocco for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.