Insight Guides Explore Bruges (Travel Guide eBook)
Insight Guides Explore Bruges
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries.
Discover the best of Bruges with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like De Halve Maan, Flanders Fields Museum and Astrid Park to discovering cultural gems, including seeing the work of the Flemish Primitives, cruising along the canal network or taking a tour in one of Bruges' iconic fiacres, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Bruges.
Features of this travel guide to Bruges:
- 15 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Bruges's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- Covers: City highlights; The Three Towers; Around the Burg; Markt to the Museums; Memling to the Beguinage; Sint-Anna; Fish market to Astrid Park; Merchants' Quarter; Langerei and St Giles; Princes' Court and Donkey Gate; Around 't Zand; Damme; Ostend; Ypres; Ghent
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Belgium? Check out Insight Guides Belgium for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.